All our recycled yoga leggings have unique and bold patterns that make you stand out. They are designed for yoga but also suitable for pilates, barre, or other medium-impact activities. With excellent UV protection, they are also ideal for SUP and SUP yoga and other water activities.
FABRIC AND DETAILS
The fabric used in our leggings is thick and durable techno-fabric, which doesn’t lose its shape, fade or pill over time. It is silky smooth, soft, breathable and lightweight, similar to fabric used in swimwear. We´ve chosen this fabric not only because it’s made sustainable, but also because it´s light and yet very robust! It has excellent shape retention properties and fit thanks to the use of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fibre. Our leggings are intended to fit very snug at first wear and the fabric may feel stiffer than what you may be used to with other leggings. Please note that the fabric will quickly ease to fit your body and relax by up to half a size.
• 100% non-pilling
• High, elastic-free waistband that stays put when sweating
• Vibrant colours that won´t fade
• Resistant to sunscreens, oils and chlorine
• Flat-lock seams, for durability and comfort
• Made in Germany with eco-friendly recycled nylon
• High-performance recycled fabric, made in Italy
The eco-friendly fabric used in all Arctic Flamingo leggings is made from
– 78% regenerated polyamide from pre- and post-consumer materials (ECONYL® yarn)
– 22% elastane (Lycra Xtra Life)
Washing instructions: Machine wash cold (30° or 40°), do not tumble dry, don´t use fabric softener. Hang dry.
FIND YOUR SIZE